In an exam, you might be asked to name FOUR or FIVE components of Corporate Social Responsibility. This is an easy way of getting more marks for yourself. You can simply name any of the components listed below, and you will get full marks.
This is based on past papers from Grade 12 Business Studies examinations, South African Department of Basic Education. Components of Corporate Social Responsibility are tested under the Business Role section.
Components of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Ethical Corporate Social Investment (CSI)
- Health and safety
- Corporate governance
- Business ethics
- Employment equity
- Supply chain/Distribution channel
Other Articles Related to This
To read the other articles related to corporate social responsibility, you can click on the following links:
- Definition of CSR, Social Responsibility and Corporate Citizenship
- Definition of Corporate Social Investment: CSI vs CSR
- What is a Stakeholder in Business?
- 6 Examples of Stakeholders and Their Importance in Business
- Benefits of CSR (or CSI) to the Business – Positive Impact
You can download the flash cards below to help you with your exam revision. You will find more on my Facebook page: Nonjabulo SA. Share them with your friends and test each other online.
1. Name 5 Components of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).